Google provides many tools and services to improve and help people around the globe. Today in this tutorial, I’m going to show you, How to Install WordPress on Google Cloud Platform with certified Bitnami Version.
Before we start let me tell you some interesting fact about Google Cloud Platform. I hope below information will encourage you to switch GCP, even if you’re already hosting your website on a different platform.
Google Cloud Platform is a set of public cloud computing services offered by Google. Like other cloud platforms, here you can host and mannage your websites by choosing CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and others.
Here are a few reasons to Join Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Free Trial – Google offers a free 12-month trial to explore its cloud services. Everyone can take this advantage during Google Cloud Sign Up for the first time. A valid credit or debit card required to claim a free 300 USD credit balance which you can use during your trial period (Valid for 365 Days). After ending trial they don’t auto charged, they will ask you, and you can choose your plan also. So if you’re new on blogging, then it can be your best place for practice. Existing websites owners also can join here and take these trial opportunities.
- Reasonable Plans and Pricing – You can host your website on Superfast Google Server for less than $5 per month. As per your need, you can customize plans also.
- Fast Servers – At Google Cloud, you will experience blazing-fast speed compared to any other cloud platforms.
- Secure – You don’t need to worry about your security when you’re in Google server. When it’s about our safety, we can trust and feel safe with google cause google servers are more secure than any other hosting providers.
- Guaranteed Uptime – Cloud hosting copies your site onto multiple servers. If one goes down, another will take its place. It means you’ll experience nearly 100% uptime.
Although hosting WordPress on Google Cloud is a great choice, but it can be challenging if you’re new to the development world. However, don’t worry I’ll explain to you all, and guide you to Install and set up your WordPress website on Google Cloud.
Ok, Now Let’s start!
Steps To Install WordPress On Google Cloud Platform
Sign Up or Sign In into your Google Cloud Dashboard
Create a New Project
Select your Project and then go to Marketplace
Run and Install Script of WordPress
Deploy WordPress & Configure Instance
Your WordPress installation completed successfully. If you want to visit your site, then click on your external IP address and you can see your WordPress website is live.
Now note down your WordPress credentials for login to your admin panel and further use. After login to your WP account must change your temporary WordPress admin password.
Suggested Reading – How to Install and Setup WordPress on GCP (Google Click to Deploy Version)
So, In this tutorial, you learned How to Install WordPress on Google Cloud Platform using Certified Bitnami Version Of WordPress
By default, there will be an IP address assigned on your website URL, and you can change or replace it with your domain name. That guide will be published in our next tutorial.
If you have any question regarding this guide, then please feel free to let us know by commenting below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.