Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process of optimizing your web content so that a search engine likes to display it as a top result for searches of a particular keyword. It is a slow and steady process which requires time and efforts, but if you pick the right SEO techniques, then you can archive your target easily.
Nowadays, Google updating their SEO Ranking strategy very frequently. After Google’s June 2019 Core Search Algorithm Update, Google made so many changes on search ranking factor, and after this update, CCN’s traffic from Google Searches dropped massively. Not only CCN, the same things also happened with some other websites.
That’s why we need to update our SEO Strategy, according to Google’s new broad core algorithm update. So Let’s explore, How to Improve SEO in 2019?
There are so many techniques a pro blogger follow to improve their site SEO, but I’m going to share you some Untold SEO techniques that will help you to boost your SEO rankings quickly, and you can gain much organic traffic on your site in less time. So check my latest SEO techniques below, by following them you improve your SEO easily.
Hight Quality Content
Search engines are getting smart day by day, with the help of Google’s advanced technique. Now search bots can easily recognize which content is original and which one copied.
My suggestion is always to publish high-quality content. Your content must be unique and informative so that your readers can enjoy reading. Try to make your article longer, (as much as possible, at least 1000 words) cause Google loves long and informative contents. So by doing these, you can get extra priority from Google.
SEO begins with picking the right keywords. To find the best keywords for your content, you can use Seo Tools like Ubersuggest, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs.
I have seen many people lose their confidence when they have seen no improvement in their keyword ranking. It happens, causes many of them select keywords without proper research, and sometimes they forgot to check KWS competition level.
So, if you are a beginner or you just started your brand new site, then I would recommend you to start with targeting low to medium competition keywords cause those type of keywords are easy to rank and later when your site will earn good authority then you can focus hight comp KWS.
One more suggestion for newbies – Don’t forget to include the keywords that you want to rank for in your post title and the into the sub-headings section for perfect on-page optimization.
Inbound and Outbound links
Inbound and Outbound links play vital roles in SEO cause they not only help to improve your site SEO, but they also help to increase your site Domain Authority(DA) and URL Authority(UA).
The more high-quality, relevant links you acquire, then your chances are higher to archive top position on Google Search.
In the beginning, your sites backlinks profile will be zero but don’t be sad cause you still can rank your content, higher in SERPs without backlinks. Yes, you heard right! And this happened with many people. After discussing this topic with many bloggers, we finally got an idea that is, If your content, site structure, page loading time is good and you interlink your one content with another relevant content then it’s possible. So don’t forget to interlink your related articles, it will help to boost your On-page SEO, and you might get a better result in Google Search.
Optimize Website Loading Speed
Websites page loading time play a vital role in SEO. If your website loads faster than your competitor, then it will be your plus point, and you might be qualified for a better SERP.
According to Google’s case study, 53% of mobile site visits were abandoned if a page took longer than 3 seconds to load. It means you need to care about mobile user experience also cause nowadays, more than 52% of global internet traffic comes from mobile devices. That’s why you need to improve page load speed for both users, i.e., Desktop and as well as SmartPhone user. Below are some tips to Speed Up WordPress And Decrease Page Load Time –
Tips to Speed Up WordPress Performance
- Use good hosting for your site. Cloud hosting provider always recommended such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) cause here you will notice amazing fast experience with zero downtime.
- Choose a good theme for your WordPress site, which must be responsive and light in size.
- Optimize your site images, it can help to reduce your webpage file size.
- You can use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) like Cloudflare. A CDN is a content distribution network; it is a group of geographically distributed and interconnected servers. When a visitor approaches with their request, then CDN provides cached web content from the sites to users based on the geographic location of the user.
Suggested Reading – How to Install WordPress on Google Cloud Platform (Bitnami Version)
Clean and Responsive Design
You might notice, many websites look attractive for their design. Their outlook not just modern, they made a lot of change with their UX and UI, so that their user get a better experience while browsing. That’s why I recommend you to use a modern, responsive, SEO friend and premium template for your site.
You might be thinking why I’m suggesting for a premium theme instated of free? Well, there are many reasons for doing this. Check the reasons below –
Benefits of Premium Themes
- WordPress has a large number of Premium Theme collection, and they are comparatively good than any free themes.
- Having a premium template means users can fully customize their design, including their fonts, colors, and styles, giving them more control over the look and feel of their website.
- They aren’t expensive at all, so that everyone can afford it as a one-time investment.
- A Premium WordPress theme come coded to follow the latest and best practice of SEO standards. So with the help of it, get your site ranked higher for optimal visitor viewing.
- Premium themes come with exceptional Help And Support. So you can ask them your theme related questions anytime, and they also help to troubleshoot your item related to any kind of issue.
- In case of a free theme, you don’t have permission to remove credit of theme designer, but with the premium theme, you can do whatever you like.
Build Trust and Increase Domain Authority (DA)
Domain Authority is a metric which predicts how much trust your domain has built over time by a matter of backlinks and age. A Domain Authority score ranges vary from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a more exceptional ability to rank in search engines.
So try to earn trust form your niche relevant sites by linking to them, It will help you to increase your site authority.
A few years ago, Google announced that having an SSL Certificate is the most accessible thing site owners can do to boost their SEO ranking. These are Google’s Official Statement, where they explained the importance of an SSL Certificate and also mentioned they considered HTTPS as a ranking signal.
So, having an SSL Certificate can boost your SEO rankings and you must use it for your website.
SEO isn’t an easy process. It is a never-ending, ever-evolving, multidimensional science that might take a longer time to take effect. So don’t lose your patience if you are not getting better results.
Always remember, no one gets success in their first attempted. It’s about analysing and implementing tactics that work and filtering out tactics that don’t.
So, keep a close eye on your competitor’s profile and study them deeply. If you are able to discover their positive and negative parts, then it will be easier for you to dominate them quickly.